Flash ISP Device Programmer
Update your Flash Directly on Board
The SF-100 is a high speed "In System Programmer" to update the SPI Flash soldered on board or Freescale MCU using Ezport. The programmer is easily controlled by the computer DediProg Software through the USB bus offering friendly interface and powerful features to users.
- USB Interface
- Start button feature
- Signal conflict protections
- Update Serial Flash soldered on board with application powered or not
- Control Application, controller reset and MOSFET isolation status
- Update the internal Flash of Freescale MCU using the Ezport (MCF5223,MCF5221,MCF5213) or the external SPI Flash of Freescale MCU using the SBF interface (MCF5445, MCF5227)
- Capable of handling two serial flash memories (new feature; provided in SF100 with serial number DP001325, firmware 2.0.4, software 2.0.37 and after)
- Multi-Programmers Capability
- Support Windows 2003 and above
- Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS
Engineering Graphic User Interface
For engineers and expert to access advanced features for development and repairing etc.
Production Graphic User Interface
For operators in production to control multiple programmers and improve the throughput.
Command line interface
Customer software can control multi SF100 programmers (SF100 integration, Control SF100 with Production In Circuit Tester..)
SF100 is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector; users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the SF100 2x7 header pin out. DediProg also provides the SF100 ISP Cable which is used to connect the SF100 programmer to the 2X4 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board, please refer to Table 2 for the SF100 ISP Cable 2x4 pin out.
|User interface||Engineering GUI, Production GUI, Command line|
|USB Power supply||Vdd = 5V ± 5%, Idd min = 500mA|
|Icc max supplie||50mA|
|Hard disk with at least||64 MB free space|
|PC connection||USB 2.0/1.1 port|
In the box
- 1x USB cable
- 1x SF100 Programmer
- 1x ISP cable
- 1x SF100 Universal Adaptor
- CDROM with Software, specifications and user manual