Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
Scope on LIMITED PROMOTION
The new SDS1102X 2-Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 100 MHz, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button interface.
The new SDS1102X employs a new generation of SPO technology. With excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products on the market. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity, low jitter and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec.
Add an impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, features the SDS1102X oscilloscope cannot be matched at anywhere at this price.
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfm/s
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes
- Record length up to 140 Mpts
- Intelligent digital trigger system
- Serial bus triggering and decode
- Video triggers and support for HDTV
- Low background noise
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode
- History waveform record function
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters
- Math functions
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host/Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11)
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
Waveform capture rateWith a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), this oscilloscope can easily capture unusual and low-probability events.
256 intensity grading and color temperature displaySPO display technology provides very fast refresh rates. Intensity-graded trace becomes brighter for more often-occurring display points and dimmer in less-often-occurring points.
Color temperature display trace occurrence is represented by different colors (color “temperature”) as opposed to changes in intensity of one color. Red represents the most common occurrences or probabilities while blue is the least common points.
Abundant trigger funtionsSDS1102X has a wealth of trigger modes, including Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Windows, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern, IIC,SPI, UART/RS232, LIN, CAN.
|Sampling Rate (Max)||1 GSa/s|
|Channels||2 + external|
|Memory Depth (Max)||70 Mpts/CH (Dual-Channel); 140 Mpts/CH (Single-Channel)|
|Waveform Capture Rate (Max)||60,000 wfm/s (normal mode), 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Serial Trigger||I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|Decode Type (Optional)||I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|Logic Probe||SPL1016 (Optional)|
|I/O||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, 1 KHz Cal|
|Probe (Std)||2 pcs passive probe PP510|
|Display||8 inch TFT-LCD (800x480)|
|Weight||Without package 3.26 Kg; with package 4.25 Kg|
|Language||Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese|
|For detailed specifications||See the datasheet PDF above|
In the box
- SDS1102X Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 x Passive Probes (1x 10x)
- Power Cord 220V EU
- CD (Including User Manual and EasyScopeX software)