DPO Fast Phosphor Oscilloscope
Fast Signal Analysis DPO Osc. 100MHz
SIGLENT’s DPO offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial bus decoding for IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN bus types is included. The X-E models also include History waveform recording, and sequential triggering that enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 million point FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra.
SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-E Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes feature two channel and four channel models. The two channel model is available with a 200 MHz analog bandwidth, a single ADC with a 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate, and a single memory module with 14 Mpts of sample memory. The four channel scope is available in 100 and 200 MHz models and incorporates two 1 GSa/s ADCs and two 14 Mpts memory modules. When all channels are enabled, each channel has sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 7 Mpts. When only a single channel per ADC is active, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 14 Mpts. For ease -of -use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user- friendly front panel design.
- 100 MHz, 200 MHz bandwidth models
- Two channel have one 1 GSa/s ADC, four channel have two 1 GSa/s ADCs
- When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MSa/s. When a single channel per ADC is active, it has sample rate of 1 GSa/s
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color display modes Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- Low background noisewith voltage scales from 500 μV/div to 10 V/div
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- History waveform record (History) function, maximum recorded waveform
- length is 80,000 frames
- 1 Mpts FFT
- Math functions (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication,division, integration, differential, square root)
- MSO, 16 digital channels (four channel series only, option) Large 7 inch TFT -LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
256 -Level Intensity Grading and Color Temperature DisplaySPO display technology provides for fast refresh rates. The resulting intensity-graded trace is brighter for events that occur with more frequency and dims when the events occur with less frequency.
The color temperature display is similar to the intensity-graded trace function, but the trace occurrence is represented by different colors (color “temperature”) as opposed to changes in the intensity of one color. Red colors represents the more frequent events, while blue is used to mark points that occur lest frequently.
|Sampling Rate||1 GSa/s (single channel/pair), 500 MSa/s (two channels/pair)|
|Memory Depth||Max 14 Mpts/Ch (single channel/pair), 7 Mpts/Ch (two channels/pair)|
|Average||Averages:4, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512,1024|
|Impedance||DC: (1 MΩ±2%) || (15 pF ±2 pF) (Four channel series)|
|Max.Input voltage||1 MΩ ≤400 Vpk(DC + Peak AC <=10 kHz)|
|Detailed Specification||See datasheet|
Dans la boîte
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 4 x Passive Probes
- Power Cord