Total Phase Komodo CAN Duo
USB to CAN Interface
Mächtiger 2-Ch. USB-to-CAN Adapter
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface ist ein mächtiger Zwei-Kanal USB-zu-CAN Adapter und Analysator. Das Komodo Interface ist ein Alles-In-Einem Werkzeug und ermöglicht eine aktive CAN Daten Übertragung als auch eine verzerrungsfreie CAN Bus Überwachung.
- Dual-channel: two independent customizable CAN channels
- Transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- Independent galvanic isolation per CAN channel
- 8 configurable GPIOs
- USB 2.0 full-speed; bus-powered
- Free software and API
- Cross-platform support: Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
The portable and durable Komodo interface easily integrates into end-user systems. It provides a flexible and scalable solution for a variety of applications including automotive, military, industrial, medical, and more. The Komodo CAN Duo Interface features two independently customizable CAN channels, a royalty-free API, and cross-platform support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
Configure each CAN channel independently as either an adapter or a non-intrusive analyzer. Communicate and/or monitor two different CAN buses with a single Komodo interface.
Full Featured CAN Adapter
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface can operate as a CAN node, to send and receive messages, on up to two different CAN networks. Communicate with any type of CAN network, from automotive systems to industrial controls. The Komodo interface operates at up to a maximum bitrate of 1 Mbps.
True Real-Time Monitoring
Non-intrusively monitor up to 2 different CAN buses and see the data as it is captured. Each channel of the Komodo interface is independently, galvanically isolated and can capture CAN data at up to 1 Mbps.
The 8 GPIO pins can be configured for input or output, allowing the Komodo interface to communicate with external logic.
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface is rated for operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C (non-condensing).
The Komodo CAN Duo Interface comes complete with a royalty-free API. The low cost makes it affordable for a company to provide every developer with their own interface. The benefits of every developer having their own interface are:
- Less time wasted because developers do not have to share tools or go to the lab to debug simple problems.
- Less wasted time means higher productivity because developers can identify and fix problems quickly and easily with less down-time.
- Higher productivity means shorter development cycles. Projects get done on time and on budget.
By saving just a few hours of engineering time, the Komodo CAN Duo Interface will have paid for itself.
The Komodo interface is completely field-upgradable via USB. Total Phase is committed to improving the Komodo interface and making these improvements available to our customers.
You will never have to worry about being out of step with the latest software features. Eligible software and firmware upgrades are always freely available in the Downloads section of this website.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Linux: Red Hat, SuSE, Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, CentOS, Debian
- Mac OS X: 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
|Non-intrusively monitor up to 2 different CAN buses||Yes|
|GPIO pins can be configured for input or output||Yes, 8|
|operating temperatures||-40°C to +85°C (non-condensing)|
In dem Paket
- 1 x Komodo CAN Duo Interface Einheit
- 1 x 1,8 m USB A-> B Kabel
- 2 x 0,9 m DB9 F / F-Kabel
- 1 x 0,45 m Mini-DIN 9 Digital I / O-Kabel
- 1 x Software-CD mit Windows-USB-Treiber, Linux USB Hot Plug Konfigurationsdateien, Rosetta Sprache, Bindings:. C / C + +, NET, Python, Visual Basic, Beispiele, Datenblatt und Dokumentation.