USB to Serial Isolated Converter
USB RS-232/422/485 Isolated Conv.
The TRP-C08 allows you to connect your serial devices to systems by using a USB interface. With auto configuration in data format, baud rate and RS-485 data flow direction control. TRP-C08 is able to automatically configure RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 signals to baud rate without external switch setting.
- Full compliance with the USB V1.0 and 2.0 specification.
- System gets 1 COM port when the converter is connected.
- Auto data format detecting.
- Auto direction flow control on RS-485.
- Auto baud rate switching from 75 bps to 1228800 bps.
- 256 byte buffer for upstream and downstream data flow.
- Direct power from USB port, no external power necessary.
- 3000V DC isolated protection.
- Surge protection on RS422/485 data lines.
- Power/TX/RX mode LED indicator.
- DIN rail or panel mount support.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/CE3.0, Linux and Mac OS support
The TRP-C08 is equipped with 3000V DC of isolation and internal surge-protection on each data lines to protect the host computer and converter against high voltage spikes, as well as ground potential difference. TRP-C08 also features a high-speed 256 Kb/s transmission rate, and supports various O.S. The industry DIN rail and panel mounting design enable user a fast and professional installation.
|USB interface||Fully compliant with V1.0, 2.0 specification|
|USB to serial bridge controller||Prolific PL2303HX|
|RS-232 signal||5 full-duplex (TXD, RXD, CTS, RTS, GND)|
|RS-422 signal||Differential 4 full-duplex wires (TX+, RX+, TX-, RX-)|
|RS-485 signal||Differential 2 half-duplex wires (D+, D-)|
|Data Format||Asynchronous data with all common combination of bits, parity, stop|
|Parity type||None, odd, even mark, space|
|Data bit||5, 6, 7, 8 or 16|
|Stop bits||1, 1.5, 2|
|Cable||USB type A to type B|
|Communication speed||75 - 256 KBbps|
|RS-422/485 line protection||Against surge, short circuit, and voltage peaks|
|Transmission distance||RS-422/485 Up to 4000ft (1200M)|
|Connection type||Screw terminal accepts AWG #12~30 wires|
|Signal LED||Power on, TX, RX|
|Isolation voltage||3000V DC|
|Operating environment||-10 to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70°C|
In dem Paket
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD