Arium ECM-XDP3e Intel Run-Control Probe
Arium ECM-XDP3e Run-Control Probe
The ECM-XDP3e probe is ASSET's hardware-assisted debug solution for targets with XDP debug ports and the latest Intel processors. Designed to debug BIOS, UEFI, device drivers, OS kernels, and embedded applications, the probe features reliable debug functionality for superior visibility to and manipulation of the developer's source code.
The ECM-XDP3e and the SourcePoint debugger software interface is optimized for Intel® Core™, Atom™, and Xeon® Processor Families. It is ASSET's latest “green” JTAG run-control probe, complying with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive specified for the EU market.
SourcePoint offers the program and firmware developer unsurpassed visibility to and manipulation of code via a series of intuitive screens and dialogs with numerous viewing and customization options.
The debug solution operates in real-time with all core frequencies and works with today’s most popular compiler tool chains. It supports industry-standard input file formats and includes a robust C-like command language as well as support for the Intel® Framework for UEFI.
- Small form factor for limited desktop real estate and easy portability
- Works in real-time (maximum device frequencies)
- Instruction execution trace
- Multi-processor support (SMP)
- Source code/symbolic debug for popular C tool chains
- Breakpoints (hardware, software, SMM, special cycles, reset, trigger in/out)
- USB 2.0 and 10/100GE network interface
- Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) support
- Self-diagnostic test suite
- Easy to use command language
- Sockets API
- Address translation (real, virtual-86, bigreal, protected, SMM)
- Access to all registers
In the box
- 1x Arium ECM-XDP3e Run-Control Probe
- 1x Power supply
- Host and target interface cables
- Installation manuals