Innoventions RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1
DIMM Memory Tester
Fast Reliable Tester for DDR2 & DIMMs
The RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 is our state-of-the-art "combo" tester for DDR2 and DDR DIMMs that comply with Jedec standards. Designed to help your bottom line, RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 provides you with memory tests that are fast and hassle-free.
- Supports all Registered, Unbuffered, ECC and non-ECC Parity memory devices.
- Reliable and low-cost, simple to operate.
- Rugged test sockets (with optional adapters).
- Efficient USB interface.
- SPD Wizard for programming, editing and saving SPD files.
- Fast - tests a 512MB DIMM in 11 seconds (Basic test).
- Operate as a standalone unit or connect to a PC to print and log test results.
- Large high contrast display.
- Free firmware upgrades available online.
- Extensive selection of optional adapters for DDR2, DDR, SODIMMs, SIMMs, chips and more. Works with all existing RAMCHECK adapters.
The RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 tester is compatible with all existing RAMCHECK adapters, including the DIMMCHECK 168 adapter for testing PC133/100/66 SDRAM. To switch from testing one memory format to another, just swap out the adapters. You can also upgrade RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 in the field, with free firmware upgrades that you can download from our website. A PC communication program is also included which allows you to print and log the test results, plus store/edit/program the module's SPD information.
RAMCHECK LX requires no setup to use. Plug in the adapter (DDR2, 168-pin SDRAM, etc.,) turn the RAMCHECK LX on, insert a memory module into the test socket and then press the start button.
Test procedures with the RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 follow the same flow as the older RAMCHECK model. Each module's size, structure, and type are automatically detected. The test flow follows our standard Basic Test, Extensive Test, and Auto-Loop process.
The RAMCHECK LX can also be purchased in the following popular combination packages: RAMCHECK LX DDR2, and the RAMCHECK LX DDR1.
|Basic Test||Identifies module type, size, configuration, voltage and frequency|
|Checks open/short, addressing and identifies defective bits|
|Extensive Test||Voltage Cycling|
|Relative Refresh/Cell Leakage|
|Relative Voltage Spikes|
|Temperature Stress Test|
|Auto-Loop Test||Module is endlessly tested with different pattern bits|
|Detects pattern sensitivity problems|
|Excellent for burn-in procedure|
|Addressing Capability||Maximum 16 Row/ 16 Columns for a maximum 4G addresses. Currently, 2GB modules can be tested. Test support is added as larger modules are introduced to the market.|
|Clock Frequency||DDR2 clock 667MHz, 600MHz, 533MHz, 466MHz, 400MHz and 366MHz (with DDR2 adapter). Upward compatible with 800MHz.|
|DDR clock 466 MHz, 433 MHz, 400 MHZ, 333 MHz, 266 MHz, 200 MHz (with DDR Pro adapter).|
|SDRAM clock 184 MHz, 175 MHz, 166 MHz, 150 MHz, 133 MHz, 100 MHz, 66 MHz (with SDRAM adapter).|
|Data Bus Width||With optional adapters: x144, x72,x64, x40, x36, x32, x18, x8, x4, x1.|
|Timing Resolution||0.25nS to 0.5nS|
|SPD Programming||Edit/program/save SPD data, unlimited SPD files|
|Production Mode for automated SPD programming|
|Convenient SPD Wizard|
|Error Display||128 x 64 pixel LCD (F-STN/Black & White mode, Transflective) with LED backlighting and 6 o'clock view direction. Multiple LED indicators and status tones.|
|Upgrades||Free firmware and PC software upgrades via the Internet|
|Optional new adapters for a wide range of memory formats are continuously developed. Will work with upcoming DDR3 adapter.|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||3C to 32C (40 F to 90 degrees F), 20% - 80% non-condensing|
|Power Requirement||100-250VAC/47-63Hz. A Universal Switching Power Supply for 7V/4Amp is included.|
|Dimension (W x L x H)||24 x 16.5 x 7.6 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year limited warranty|
In the box
- 1x RAMCHECK LX base tester, p/n INN-8686
- 1x 240-pin DDR2 adapter, p/n INN-8668-12
- 1x 184-pin DDR adapter, p/n INN-8668-9
- 1x Universal 240/100VAC switching power supply
- 1x USB cable
- 1x CD Companion (includes detailed RAMCHECK LX Manual & PC programs)
- 1x 50-page printed manual
- 1x Carrying case