Innoventions RAMCHECK LX Base
World's Best Portable Memory Tester
The RAMCHECK LX base tester is the expandable solution for testing DIMMs, SODIMMs and chips. Featuring a large, bright, high-contrast display and fast USB interface, RAMCHECK LX makes memory tests faster and more hassle-free than ever.
- Supports all Registered, Unbuffered, ECC and non-ECC Parity memory devices.
- Reliable and low-cost, simple to operate.
- Rugged test sockets (with optional adapters).
- Efficient USB interface.
- SPD Wizard for programming, editing and saving SPD files.
- Fast - tests a 512MB DIMM in 11 seconds (Basic test).
- Operate as a standalone unit or connect to a PC to print and log test results.
- Large high contrast display.
- Free firmware upgrades available online.
- Extensive selection of optional adapters for DDR2, DDR, SODIMMs, SIMMs, chips and more. Works with all existing RAMCHECK adapters.
The RAMCHECK LX base is compatible with all existing RAMCHECK adapters, allowing current RAMCHECK users to take full advantage of the LX's features and capabilities with no hassles. Just plug in your existing adapter and the RAMCHECK LX is ready to use.
RAMCHECK LX requires no setup to use. Plug in the adapter (DDR2, 168-pin SDRAM, etc.,) turn the RAMCHECK LX on, insert a memory module into the test socket and then press the start button.
The RAMCHECK LX can also be purchased in the following popular combination packages: RAMCHECK LX DDR2/1, RAMCHECK LX DDR2, and the RAMCHECK LX DDR1.
|Basic Test||Identifies module type, size, configuration, voltage and frequency|
|Checks open/short, addressing and identifies defective bits|
|Extensive Test||Voltage Cycling|
|Relative Refresh/Cell Leakage|
|Relative Voltage Spikes|
|Temperature Stress Test|
|Auto-Loop Test||Module is endlessly tested with different pattern bits|
|Detects pattern sensitivity problems|
|Excellent for burn-in procedure|
|Addressing Capability||Maximum 16 Row/ 16 Columns for a maximum 4G addresses. Currently, 2GB modules can be tested. Test support is added as larger modules are introduced to the market.|
|Clock Frequency||DDR2 clock 667MHz, 600MHz, 533MHz, 466MHz, 400MHz and 366MHz (with DDR2 adapter). Upward compatible with 800MHz.|
|DDR clock 466 MHz, 433 MHz, 400 MHZ, 333 MHz, 266 MHz, 200 MHz (with DDR Pro adapter).|
|SDRAM clock 184 MHz, 175 MHz, 166 MHz, 150 MHz, 133 MHz, 100 MHz, 66 MHz (with SDRAM adapter).|
|Data Bus Width||With optional adapters: x144, x72,x64, x40, x36, x32, x18, x8, x4, x1.|
|Timing Resolution||0.25nS to 0.5nS|
|SPD Programming||Edit/program/save SPD data, unlimited SPD files|
|Production Mode for automated SPD programming|
|Convenient SPD Wizard|
|Error Display||128 x 64 pixel LCD (F-STN/Black & White mode, Transflective) with LED backlighting and 6 o'clock view direction. Multiple LED indicators and status tones.|
|Upgrades||Free firmware and PC software upgrades via the Internet|
|Optional new adapters for a wide range of memory formats are continuously developed. Will work with upcoming DDR3 adapter.|
|Operating Temp/Humidity||3C to 32C (40 F to 90 degrees F), 20% - 80% non-condensing|
|Power Requirement||100-250VAC/47-63Hz. A Universal Switching Power Supply for 7V/4Amp is included.|
|Dimension (W x L x H)||24 x 16.5 x 7.6 cm|
|Warranty||1 Year limited warranty|
In the box
- 1x RAMCHECK LX memory tester
- 1x Universal 240/100VAC switching power supply
- 1x USB cable
- 1x CD Companion (includes detailed RAMCHECK Manual & PC programs)
- 1x 50-page printed manual
- 1x carrying case