Lineman's Test Set
The TCT1900 Lineman's Test Set is a new design to provide both DTMF (touch tone) and dial pulse output. It features line-powered operation, so no extended power is required unless operating on low voltage or dry circuits.
- Offer the latest in integrated circuit design, provide the industry standard packed with popular features.
- Talk/Ring/Monitor three kind of tests function.
- Switchable tone or pulse dialing.
- The Hi impedance monitor will not disturb data conversation, or signaling.
- LED indicates reversed polarity.
- Protection against excesseive voltage, transient ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies.
- Volume control-3 position control for up to 12dB of gain.
- Water-resistant extra protection against severe weather conditions.
|Loop limit||4K ohms max at 48VDC (5K meter - 26 Ga non loaded) nominal 15 mA minimum loop current.|
|DC resistor||150 ohms Typical at 80mA current.|
|Monitor impedence||Low impendance - 600 ohms Typical at 1KHz (Ring position)|
|Hi impendance - 100K ohms Typical at 1KHz (Monitor Position)|
|Rotary dial output|
|Pulsing rate||10 +/- 0.5 pulses/sec|
|Percent break||60% +/- 2%|
|Interdigital pause||8.5ms Typical|
|Leakage during brek||>50K ohms|
|Tone frequency error||+/- 1.5%|
|Level of tone pair||+ 2dBm max, -8 dBm min.|
|Low vs. High tone difference||-4 dBm max|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||22.4 x 7.12 x 7.0 cm|
In the box
- 1 x tester
- 1 x manual
- 1 x 6P4C 28AWG cable