Remote Cable Tester
The remote cable tester is palm-sized unit with four different testing ports, RJ-11, RJ-45, USB and BNC, for testing of today's most popular media.
This unit can be used to verify the condition of cable, both before and after their installation. The passive module can be separated for testing the remot end of installed network cabling. One button testing offers easy operation and multiple LEDs give clear testing results. The unit will also automatically shut off when not in use.
- Detachable module for testing two remote points.
- Open/Short wiring test.
- Connected wires display.
- No connection/No terminator indication.
- Wrong connection/Non-parallel connection display.
- BNC terminator 25ohm/50ohm indication.
- Battery good or battery low indication.
- Ethernet 10Base-2 terminator value detection.
- Fast reaction during test process.
- One step operation.
|LED display||Yes, provides operation status|
|Maximum cable length||600 feet (RJ-45/RJ-11/BNC)|
|Power support||9 V battery|
|Dimensions||FCC Class B; CE Class B|
|Net weight||143 x 85 x 25 mm|
In the box
- 1 x tester
- 1 x 9V battery
- 1 x BNC terminator 50Ω
- 1 x bag
- 1 x manual