ISP Flash Programmer | Emulator
ISP Flash Emulator/Programmer
A high capacity, small size, low cost and easy to use programmer/emulator.
- Provides two operation modes: Emulator or Programmer
- Special designed protection function for wrong insertion. If the insertion is wrong, the WICE-SPI will not act.
- Tiny, portable, personalized design, USB for power supply, no environment limit.
- Able to be clustered with 4 sets of WICE-SPI on a PC at the same time. Usable for small productions.
Possessing all functions of a programmer. Users can easily finish the developing or production with high flexibility and performance.
The WICE-SPI can be connected directly to a circuit board and emulate the SPI chip. With the “WATCH” function, the WICE-SPI will automatically program the BIOS and reset the circuit board.
- IC design house
- Field application engineer
- R&D for debugging and development
- Factory for small production
AMIC, ATMEL, APLUS, cFeon (EON), ESMT, EXCELSEMI, GIGADEVICE, MXIC, INTEL, NUMONYX, pFLASH, ST, SST, SPANSION, WINBOND, TSI etc.
PC System Requirement
- Operating System: Windows 8 32/64bits, Windows 7 32/64bits, Windows VISTA 32/64bits, Windows XP 32/64bits
- Processor: Pentium VI and above
- Memory: 512MB RAM and above
- Hard Disk: 30MB and above
|Dimension (cm)||8.9 x 5.0 x 1.6|
|Operating Altitude||up to 5000m|
|Operating Humidity||90% (non-condensing)|
|Temperature||+5°C - 45°C|
In the box
- 1x Main unit
- 1x Socket board with DIP28 socket
- 1x 2.00mm 11-pin ISP split cable
- 1x 2.54mm 11-pin ISP split cable
- 1x ISP SOP8 test clip
- 1x Mini USB cable
- 1x CD (including driver and user's manual)