Dediprog SF100 ISP Evaluation Kit
Perfect Entry Flash Programming Kit!
Update your SPI Flash soldered on your application board by using SF100 and SF100+. When connected to the application board, the SF100 programmer can control the SPI bus to read or update the Serial Flash content in a very short time.
The ISP Evaluation board can be soldered into your application Serial Flash footprint. Your application and the SF100 programmer will then work on the "ISP evaluation Board Serial flash".
The ISP evaluation board is equipped to protect your application during the trials, to test all the different ISP methods and measure the inter-activity with your application and controller. Once the method is validated, you will be able to take benefit of the ISP update flexibility on your current or future application boards.
- Silicon supplier (Controller, chipset, ASIC, FPGA..) You can easily check if your current controller, Chipset or ASIC is tolerant to the ISP method. You can also ensure that your next chip generation will be compatible with the ISP method. When validated, this ISP feature will offer a significant advantage to your products for the benefits of your customers during development, production, and after sale service.
- Application supplier (R&D, designer, Software engineers..) You can follow the spec to check if the controller you are using and if your application hardware is compatible with the ISP method. Your company and your customers will benefit of this high flexibility of code update and will ensure the shortest time to market.
|User interface||Engineering GUI, Production GUI, Command line|
|USB Power supply||Vdd = 5V ± 5%, Idd min = 500mA|
|Icc max supplie||50mA|
|Hard disk with at least||64 MB free space|
|PC connection||USB 2.0/1.1 port|
In the box
- 1x SF100 programmer
- 1x ISP Evaluation board
- 1x 1.27mm 2*4 cable
- 2x SMT 1.27mm connectors
- 10x resistors: 100 Ohm for safe SPI isolation trials
- 10x resistors: 47 Ohm for tuned SPI isolation trials
- 10x N MOSFET for SPI and Vcc isolation trials
- 2x resistors: 0 Ohm for Vcc short cut
- 2x Diodes: for Vcc isolation trials
- 3x cables with test clip