PE Micro USB Multilink Universal
BDM | JTAG Interface
Universal All-In-One Dev. Interface
PEmicro’s USB Multilink Universal is an all-in-one development interface which allows a PC access to the Background Debug Mode (BDM) or JTAG interface on many different NXP MCU architectures and ARM devices from several manufacturers.
- Fast, easy programming and debugging with USB interface
- USB powered (draws less than 1mA from the target)
- Target Voltage: 1.8V-5.25V
- Target Frequency: 16Khz-50Mhz (applies to HCS08, RS08, CFV1, S12Z, or HCS12X)
- Compatible with Kinetis, HCS08, RS08, HC(S)12(X), S12Z, ColdFire V1/+V1, ColdFire V2-4, MPC55xx/56xx/57xx, DSC, STMicroelectronics' SPC5, and ARM devices from many manufacturers.
- Pipelined programming algorithms for some Power Architecture families that dramatically increase programming speed
- ARM device support includes both the JTAG and SWD protocols
- I/O line clamping for added protection
- Auto-frequency detection + trimming capabilities for HCS08 devices
- Auto-frequency detection for HC(S)12(X) devices
- Generates programming voltage on RESET line for RS08 devices
Real-Time Expression ViewThis view gives the user the ability to view variables and memory while a target ARM device is running. Sometimes the process of halting the target masks a bug. Sometimes, in order to reproduce a particular bug, the program must be kept running while being fed a particular set of data. In those cases, having the ability to view variable values as they change without halting the target is a great asset.
OS-Aware Feature Supports FreeRTOSThe GDB server will automatically detect the presence, type, and configuration of an OS by querying the application’s symbol table for identifying characteristics. Using these discovered symbols, the debugger can traverse the kernel’s internal data structures to enumerate the available threads and their corresponding execution context. This information is then used to dynamically populate the Eclipse views as the user navigates between the threads. Additional OS support is expected to be added soon.
|Connection||Very high-speed, hassle-free USB 2.0 communications interface|
|Can provide power to target MCU||Yes|
|Multi-voltage support||Yes, for targets ranging from 1.6 to 5.25 Volt|
|I/O line clamping for added protection||Yes|
In the box
- 1 x USB-ML-UNIVERSAL unit
- 1 x USB 2.0 High Speed Cable, Type A to Type B, 6-ft.
- 1 x 6-pin 0.100" pitch ribbon cable
- 1 x 14-pin 0.100" pitch ribbon cable
- 1 x 26-pin 0.100" pitch ribbon cable
- 1 x 20-pin 0.100" pitch ribbon cable
- 1 x 10-pin 0.050" pitch ribbon cable
- 1 x 20-pin 0.050" pitch ribbon cable