Standard Production Device Programmer
Ultra-Fast Parallel Device Programmer
Universal Device Programmer combines ultra-fast programming technology, BPM Microsystems' new FX4™ socket modules, and support for over 40,000 devices including very low voltage devices down to 1.5V. For technical support please see option under the accessories tab.
From Design to Production
This manual universal programmer was manufactured to support engineers early in their design cycle as well as for low volume production jobs. With the 1710, you have the ability to program FPGAs, PLDs, antifuse, flash memory, microcontrollers, E/EPROMs and more in all package styles and pin counts right on your desktop. With proven high-quality programming capabilities, the 1710 is certain to meet your device programming requirements.
Certified Device Support
Our team of device support engineers works with over 190 semiconductor manufacturers to continuously add new certified algorithms so that you have the support you need. The 1710 currently supports over 40,000 devices.
Lifetime Software Support
Another great feature you get with the 1710 is free software support for the lifetime of the programmer. With BPWin, you’ll have access to new algorithms and powerful software tools like API, serialization and JobMaster™, our solution to simplifying your device programming process and automating production. Plus, you’ll receive critical algorithm updates and the use of software features, all of which enhance the usability of the programmer so that it operates more effectively today than it did yesterday.
Thousands of Socket Modules
Choose from existing support for thousands of socket modules when you program with the 1710. Our socket modules provide you with an electro-mechanical interface between your device and the programmer. They’re precisely designed to deliver high-fidelity waveforms to the programmable device, ensuring very high first-pass yield.
- Supports over 40,000 devices with very low voltage devices down to 1.5V (Vdd) including, but not limited to, EPROM, EEPROM, Flash EPROM, Microcontrollers, PLD, CPLD, FPGA and antifuse FPGAs.
- Supports device densities up to 4 Gbits.
- Uses USB 2.0 communications bus.
- FX4™socket modules include 3 separate LED’s per socket and allow the 1710 to program 4 devices simultaneously.
- Compatible with all existing socket modules, standard and automated.
- Patented solution to guard against passing blank parts—available only from BPM Micro.
- Supports all device packages, including but not limited to, DIP, SDIP, PLCC, TSOP, SSOP, PCMCIA, SOIC, LCC, QFP, PQFP, PGA, SIMM, CSP, BGA, µBGA, TQFP and TSSOP.
- Ideal for design engineering and low-volume production.
- Ideal for low to mid-volume production.
We introduced FX4™ socket module technology with the release of the 7th Generation product line, which increases the number of programming sockets per site from one to four. This means that with FX4 and the 1710 you can program up to four memory or microcontroller devices simultaneously on one site, giving the 1710 production programming capability.
In the box
- Software on CD-ROM
- User manual on CD-ROM
- Power cable
- Data cable
- 3-year hardware warranty