FlashRunner FR 2.0
16 Parallel ISP Programmers
Fast ISP Programmer
FlashRunner 2.0 is the most innovative In-System parallel programmer for 8, 16 and 32bit based micro controllers and serial memories. It implements the most innovative cutting-edge technology that features 16 independent parallel programming channels; this product, thanks to its flexibility, is specifically designed to program multi-PCB panels assemblies and highly structured boards with several devices mounted on. The user friendly new FR2.0 WorkBench GUI allows to configure the system in few clicks, ensuring rapid time-to-production.
FlashRunner 2.0, thanks to its new cutting-edge technology, is the fastest and most reliable programmer in the market that can program in parallel up to 16 different devices.
- Up to 5.000+ device support, with daily updates
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, UART, and many others)
- 16 parallel and indipendent programming channels
- Compact design for easy ATE integration
- Programming voltage / current measure and trimming for each channel
- Up to 30 Mhz communication frequency
- Ethernet LAN / USB host interface, optoisolated
- Standalone mode via control interface connector
- Relay barrier control interface
- FlashRunner 2.0 is based on Linux Embedded operating system, which relays on a real time scheduler and a full featured hardware abstraction layer.
- FlashRunner 2.0 is featured with software interfacing libraries which enables customers to achieve a full integration inside their software and across different frameworks, as LabView© and Visual C/C++.
- A new, friendly and interactive GUI (Graphic User Interface) which cut off overall configuration efforts, guiding customers creating a working project in few mouse clicks and detecting mismatches between target device and customer firmware, as well as power supply setup.
|Programming sites||16 independent, parallel, managed by 800MHz dual core SoC|
|Power supplying features||VPROG0: 1.65V - 5.5V|
|VPROG1: 5V - 14V|
|Protocols||UART, JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, SWD etc...|
|Relay barrier||Control interface which manages external board|
|Communication frequency||Up to 30MHz|
|Dynamic memory||1 Gbyte DDR RAM|
|Digital lines||8 for each channel|
|Host interfaces||Ethernet LAN 10/100 Mbit/sec, USB-Control|
|Logging||Via on-board timekeeper and calendar for time-stamped log files|
|Dimensions||With slave board: 170 x 83 x 19 mm|
|Without slave board: 170 x 83 x 30 mm|
|LEDs||Operation status LED for each channel|
|FlashRunner power supply range||9V - 14V|
In the box
- FlashRunner 2.0 Programmer
- Power supply
- Lan cable
- Quick start guide