EEPROM | SPI Flash | Programmer
ISP Programmer for ATE Integration
StarProg-ATE is an engineering universal IC programmer with wide device support, EEPROM, SPI Flash, MCU, CPLD etc. StarProg-ATE also provides detailed command line for software redevelopment to easily integrate with 3rd party automation.
Fast programming speeds
- Built in high-speed processor for high programming speeds.
Wide IC families and packages support
- Supports EEPROM, SPI Flash, Microcontrollers (MCU), CPLD, FPGA and more.
Support several ISP protocols
- SPI, I2C, BDM, SWD, JTAG, UART, SWIM and more.
File format support
- Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM etc.
- Detailed command Line for software development.
- Easy stand-alone programming. Just insert the SD card and start programming!
ATE port for system integration
- Opto-isolated ATE port for easy integration with automation systems.
- Save up to 8 projects on the SD card.
- Supports down to 1.8V
- Connect and drive an unlimited number of StarProg-ATE's to one single PC.
|Architecture||ARM and FPGA with high density SDRAM|
|Programming interface||ICP connector: Socket adaptor|
|Communication interface||High-speed USB 2.0|
|External memory card||4GB micro-SD card|
|Operation interface||Busy, Pass, Error LED, IO port, Start key|
|Hardware protection||Overcurrent and ESD protection. Target power check on ISP|
|Vcc||1.6 - 5V|
|Current limitation on Vcc||300mA|
|Vpp||1.6 - 12V|
|Current limitation on Vpp||100mA|
|Supported IC||EEPROM, SPI NOR/NAND FLASH, Microcontroller, CPLD, FPGA|
|Power||USB 5V or DC 5V/1A|
|Dimension||135 x 75 x 17 (mm)|
In the box
- StarProg-ATE Main Unit
- USB Cable
- AC Power Adaptor
- 4GB Micro SD card
- ISP Cable
- ATE Cable
- CD-ROM (Including Dediware software and user manual)