Universal | ICP/ISP | Programmer
ISP Programmer for Integration
StarProg-A supports MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM on board programming (ICP/ISP). It is optimized for the integration of automated machines and can be easily used in development and mass production.
Fast programming speeds
- Built in high-speed processor for high programming speeds.
Support various IC families
- MCU, CPLD, SPI NOR Flash, SPI NAND Flash, and EEPROM
Support several ISP protocols
- SWD, JTAG, SPI, I2C, BDM, UART, and SWIM...etc.
File format support
- Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, ROM etc.
Support Stand-alone mode
- Able to program without connecting to a computer.
- Palm Size
- Provide Command Line, labview driver, and DLL API (support serialization and unique key programming) for redevelopment and integration.
Optimized for automated machines
- Boot up quick self-test.
- Signal enhancements allow much longer signal cable lengths for integration.
- Voltage and frequency control through software can stabilize the programming signal.
- The ATE Port in the ISP adaptor makes remote control available via Busy/Pass/Error and Start pins.
- Various standard adaptors are available, and programmable ICs can be programmed through online, offline or stand-alone, and can quickly clarify and eliminate the production problems.
- Support multiple programmers to program ICs (same file).
|Architecture||ARM and FPGA with high-capacity SDRAM|
|Socket Adaptor||ISP Adaptor or IC Socket adaptor (Optional)|
|Programming Protocol||SWD, JTAG,SPI,I2C,BDM, UART, and SWIM ... etc.|
|Communication interface||The programmer provides USB 2.0 interface. The ATE interface is provided by the ISP adaptor.|
|Operation interface||Busy, Pass, Error LED and Start button.|
|Hardware protection||Overcurrent and ESD protection.|
|Vcc Range||1.8 - 5V|
|Vcc Current limitation||200mA|
|Vpp Range||5V ~ 12V|
|Vpp Current limitation||60mA|
|Supported IC Category||MCU, SPI NOR/NAND FLASH, CPLD, and EEPROM.|
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10|
|Support File Format||Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, and ROM|
|Programming Function||Erase, Blank, Check, Program, Verify, Option/Protection.|
|Special Features||a. Multiple StarProgram-A programming|
|b. Serial number programming (req PC)|
|c. Unique key file programming (req PC)|
|d. Log data Automatic outut (req PC)|
|Power||USB 5V or DC 5V|
|Dimension||108 x 67 x 20 (mm)|
In the box
- StarProg-A IC programmer x 1
- USB cable x 1
- AC 100~240V to DC 5V/1A power supply x 1
- ISP Adaptor (SPA-ISP-ADP-STD) x 1
- ISP Cable (ATE-SP-CB-20 ) x 1
- CD-ROM (including Dediware and User Manual) x 1