Dediprog Serial Flash Emulator
Serial Flash Emulator (EM100Pro)
EM100Pro is DediProg Serial Flash Emulator based on RAM memory in order to offer the best update performances. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the Serial Flash suppliers to emulate the behaviors of all the market Serial Flash and also the next generation Serial Flash.
- Emulate all the market Serial Flash in one click
- Support up to two 256Mb or one 512Mb SPI flash emulation
- Support Dual IO & Quad IO
- Support Dual flashes emulation
- Update code in less than 3 seconds
- USB powered & palm size
- Support Windows 2003 and above & Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS
EM100Pro is a Serial Flash Emulator based on RAM memory in order to offer the best update performances. This advanced tool has been designed in close cooperation with the Serial Flash suppliers to emulate the behaviours of all the market Serial Flash and also the next generation Serial Flash.
The EM100pro emulator provides engineers with a flexible development and testing tool for any embedded project that uses an external SPI Flash. It provides quick, in-circuit firmware test cycles during development.
EM100pro increases productivity by downloading firmware code or data into the emulator in a few seconds for densities as large as 512Mb. It further, it provides "SPI BUS Analyzer" feature by collecting all the SPI commands on the SPI bus in order to help debugging.
The EM100pro will speed up your firmware development and testing by eliminating the need to remove-erase-program and re-install SPI flash each time you test a code change.
- Minutes becomes seconds for SPI Flash code update (3 seconds to update 512Mb SPI Flash)
- Save up to 1 hours every days for your development and reduce your time to market
- Debug your application through the available SPI bus with our SPI Trace, SPI Trigger, SPI Hyper Terminal for debug messages
- Develop your own application debugger via the bidirectional SPI Hyper terminal and control application from your host PC
- EM100Pro can connect with Intel motherboard by specific adaptor ISP-ADP-Intel-B (Option).
The EM100Pro has two 2.54mm pitch males connectors of:
- 2x2 for the Reset and Trig signals
- 2x10 for the Emulation signals
The EM100Pro is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI signals, supply the memory and control the controller or application status. Please refer to Table 1 for the EM100Pro 2x10 header pin out.
DediProg also provides the EM100Pro ISP Cable which is used to connect the EM100Pro programmer to the 2X5 2.54mm ISP Pin Header on board, please refer to Table 2 for the EM100Pro ISP Cable 2x5 pin out.
|SPI Flash Emulation: 512Kb to 128Mb||Yes|
|SPI Flash Emulation: 256Mb and 512Mb||Yes|
|SPI Flash Emulation of two Serial Flash (up to 2*256Mb)||Yes|
|SPI Protocol analyzer||Yes|
|SPI Protocol storage memory||Yes|
|SPI debug messages (hyper terminal)||Yes|
|Universal header compatible||Yes|
In the box
- 1 x EM100Pro
- 1 x USB 2.0 cable
- 1 x AC switching power adaptor
- 1 x 2.54mm 2x10 to 2.54mm 2x5 cable
- 1 x 1.27mm 2x4 to 1.27mm 2x4 cable
- 1 x 1.27mm 2x8 to 1.27mm 2x8 cable
- 1 x 2.54mm 2x10 to 1.27mm 2x4/2x8 SO connection adaptor
- 1 x 12cm EM100Pro split cable
- 1 x EM100Pro DIP cable
- 4 x 1.27mm 2x8 SMT male header (10.3mm)
- 4 x 1.27mm 2x4 SMT male header (6.0mm)
- 4 x 1.27mm 2x4 SMT male header (10.3mm)
- 3 x 15cm single wire with 2.54mm Dupont head
- 1 x EM100Pro Reference Flash Adaptor (SO8W)
- 1 x EM100Pro Reference Flash Adaptor (SO16W)
- 1 x Grabber Clip
- 1 x CD-ROM (Included Software and user manual)