Function Arbitrary Waveform Gen.
Professional Waveform Generator
SDG series is dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with a bandwidth of up to 120MHz, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse technologies help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms.
- 120MHz bandwidth
- 20Vpp maximum output amplitude
- High fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate
- TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture
- EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square
- Analog/digital modulation: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, PSK, FSK, ASK, PWM
- Sweep and Burst function, Harmonics mode supported
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Interfaces: USB Device/Host, LAN (VXI-11, support U Disk storage)
- 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation
TrueArb Technology ArchitectureWith Siglent’s TrueArb technology, the generator retain advantages of DDS technology while overcoming the serious weaknesses of DDS jitter and distortion. Because TrueArb technology generates arbitrary waveform in a point-by-point fashion, every data point is used to generate the output signal which has been stored in memory. TrueArb technology produces an arbitrary point-by-point waveform. Don't miss any details!
High-Performance Sampling SystemBenefiting from a 1.2GSa/s and 16-bit sampling system, the SDG2042X achieves extremely high accuracy performance in both time domain and amplitude. resulting in a more accurate, reconstructed waveforms with lower distortion.
Excellent Analog Channel PerformanceThe bandwidth on the analog channels proves to be greater than 120MHz, tested by doing a frequency response test with white noise.
Rich modulation featuresSupport for AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, DSB. AM provides a variety of analog and digital modulation mode, "internal" and "external" modulation.
|Maximum output frequency||40, 80, 120 MHz. Depending on model.|
|Sampling rate||1.2 GSa/s (4X Interpolation)|
|Wave length||CH1: 16Kpts, CH2: 512Kpts|
|Frequency resolution||1 µHz|
|Interfaces||USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)|
|For detailed specifications||See the datasheet PDF above|
In the box
- SDGxxxxX Arbitrary Function Generator
- Quick Start Guide
- Product Certification
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- CD (Including Quick Start, datasheet and Software Package)
- Calibration Certificate
- BNC Coaxial Cable