Super Phosphor Oscilloscope
Low-cost 200MHz Super Oscilloscope
SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-E Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscope is available in 200 MHz only. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user friendly front panel design.
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s
- 256-level intensity grading and color display modes
- Record length up to 14 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent triggers: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (Standard), supports IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video trigger, supports HDTV
- Low noise, supports 500 µV / div to 10 V / div voltage scales
- Automatic measurement function for 38 parameters, supports Statistics, Zoom measurement, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Security Erase mode
The SDS1000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. The system noise is also lower than similar products in the industry. It comes with a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/ sec (sequence mode).
The SDS1000X-E also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
Serial Bus Triggering
Multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Decoding is standard configuration including IIC,SPI,UART,CAN,LIN.
History waveform recording and sequential triggering enable extended waveform recording and analysis.
1 Million points FFT
Another powerful addition is the new 1 million points FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately. The features and performance of Siglent’s new SDS1000X-E cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
|Sampling Rate (Max)||1 GSa/s|
|Channels||2 + EXT|
|Memory Depth (Max)||7 Mpts/CH (Dual-Channel); 14 Mpts/CH (Single-Channel)|
|Waveform Capture Rate (Max)||100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Serial Trigger (Standard)||IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|Decode Type (Standard)||IIC, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|I/O||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out|
|Display||7 inch TFT-LCD (800x480)|
|Weight||Without package 2.5 Kg|
In the box
- USB Cable
- Quick Start
- Passive Probe
- Power Cord
- CD (Included User Manual and EasyScopeX software)