Total Phase Promira A2B
Ethernet|USB Host Adapter
Debug and Analyze A2B Bus Data
Start building your own embedded development system with the Promira state-of-the-art hardware and the A2B Bus Monitor Level 1 application. Integrated level shifting, high-speed USB/Ethernet communication and 200 mA of power supported. Add any application product to enhance the functionality of the platform like SPI level 1, 2 and 3.
The Promira Serial Platform is the most advanced serial device ever. This new, powerful platform offers many benefits over the previous generation of host adapters:
- Integrated level shifting ensures you'll be able to work at a variety of voltages ranging from 0.9 to 5.0 volts without needing any costly accessory boards.
- High-speed USB connectivity to the host system provides high performance and convenience for benchtop programming, testing, and emulation.
- Ethernet connectivity is convenient for benchtop work, and it also enables remote control for your automation needs.
- With the ability to provide a total of 200 mA of power, Promira can easily power your project, simplifying connectivity and troubleshooting.
- New architecture enables you to download applications to the Promira platform - Upgrade your device when you need new features and you'll never wait for that emergency delivery in the middle of your project.
A2B Bus Monitor - Level 1 Application
A2B Bus Monitor - Level 1 Application provides unprecedented access to the A2B system. By attaching the A2B Adapter Board in-line between A2B nodes, the A2B monitor can non-intrusively sniff A2B data on the line, giving users a real-time view into A2B traffic on the bus. A2B superframes are decoded and disassembled into I2S/TDM audio data and I2C control data for easy debugging. Additionally, full reporting on Interrupts and GPIO handshakes are correlated into the data capture.
The A2B Bus Monitor - Level 1 Application provides multiple ways of viewing the (A2B) data. Besides the traditional Bus Data view, the application also offers a Node Topology view and an Audio Channels view. The Node Topology view allows quick visualization of all nodes on the (A2B) bus. Users can display and export all node configuration settings to validate node initialization.
The Audio Channels view allows users to diagnose audio channel problems. Real-time audio levels for all upstream and downstream channels are displayed and audio for multiple upstream or downstream channels can be mixed and monitored simultaneously to quickly identify I2S/TDM data slot mismatch problems. Audio data can be exported to a file for further analysis using audio analysis software.
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS X (32-bit and 64-bit)
|1 passive only node for bus monitoring||Yes|
|1 passive/active node for bus monitoring or active simulation as a master or slave node||Yes|
|Host Bus Interface||USB 2.0 Micro B receptacle. 10/100/1000 Ethernet receptacle|
|Target Power||+5V, 100 mA max (pins 4 and 6)|
|Supplementary I/O Power||0.9 V - 3.45 V, 100 mA max (pins 22 and 24)|
|I/O Power||0.9 V – 3.45 V, 100 mA max|
|I2C/SPI/GPIO Signal||0.9 V – 3.45 V, 10 mA max|
|Dimensions (w x d x l)||77.5 mm x 29.2 mm x 115.6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||10°C – 35°C|
In the box
- Promira Serial Platform + A2B Bus Monitor Level 1 Application
- 1 x A2B Adapter Board
- 1 x 34-pin: 34-pin Header Cable 40 mm
- 2 x A2B Test Cables 1 meter (Mini-50 to tinned ends)
- 1 x USB Cable
Your shopping cartYour cart is empty
Cart Subtotal: 0 €
(Pricing excl VAT)
(Pricing excl VAT)