Total Phase Promira Intel eSPI
Serial Platform for Embedded Debug
Start building your own embedded development system with the Promira state-of-the-art hardware and the eSPI Analysis application. Integrated level shifting, high-speed USB/Ethernet communication and 200 mA of power supported. Add any application product to enhance the functionality of the platform like I2C level 1 and 2.
The Promira Serial Platform is the most advanced serial device ever. This new, powerful platform offers many benefits over the previous generation of host adapters:
- Integrated level shifting ensures you'll be able to work at a variety of voltages ranging from 0.9 to 5.0 volts without needing any costly accessory boards.
- High-speed USB connectivity to the host system provides high performance and convenience for benchtop programming, testing, and emulation.
- Ethernet connectivity is convenient for benchtop work, and it also enables remote control for your automation needs.
- With the ability to provide a total of 200 mA of power, Promira can easily power your project, simplifying connectivity and troubleshooting.
- New architecture enables you to download applications to the Promira platform - Upgrade your device when you need new features and you'll never wait for that emergency delivery in the middle of your project.
- Monitor communication between a master and slaves on data lines
- Support for single, dual and quad I/O
- Support for clock speeds up to 66MHz
- Monitor up to 5 channels (peripheral, virtual wire, OOB, Flash, Independent)
- Monitor up to 2 slave select lines
- Monitor 2 alert lines
- Monitor 2 reset lines
When used in conjunction with the Data Center Software you will be able to capture and display eSPI bus data in true real time through the Promira Serial Platform. Total Phase provides the only protocol analysis software in the industry with true real-time performance and cross-platform support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
General Purpose IO
- SPI pins can be repurposed for more general use, allowing them to be used for custom signals on target systems.
- GPIO functionality can also be combined with I2C or SPI to interact with your target system.
- GPIO configuration is cached internally to preserve settings between operational modes.
- I2C monitoring
- SPI monitoring
*Available as future releases
- Gigabit Ethernet and High-Speed USB connectivity to analysis PC included
- Signaling voltage from 0.9 V- 3.3 V, 5V fault tolerant
- Power your project with up to 200 mA supplemental power - 100 mA at 5 V, 100 mA available from 0.9 V- 3.3 V
Control Center Software Features
- Streamlined user interface for configuation of I2C, SPI and GPIOs at the click of a button
- I2C and SPI messages can be saved and loaded from binary files
- XML-based batch scripting for automating repetitive read and write commands with built-in help system
Flash Center Software
- Easily program, read, and write to I2C and SPI EEPROMs and flash memory
Promira API Support
- 32- and 64-bit support for C/C++/C#, Python, .NET, VB.Net
- Create custom applications using the flexible, powerful, and well-documented Promira API
- Windows, Linux, Mac OS X (32-bit and 64-bit)
|Support for single, dual and quad I/O||Yes|
|Clock speeds||Up to 66MHz|
|Host Bus Interface||USB 2.0 Micro B receptacle. 10/100/1000 Ethernet receptacle|
|Target Power||5 V/3.3 V, 100 mA max (pins 4 and 6)|
|Supplementary I/O Power||0.9 V - 3.45 V, 100 mA max (pins 22 and 24)|
|Dimensions (w x d x l)||77.5 mm x 29.2 mm x 115.6 mm|
|Operating Temperature||10°C – 35°C|
In the box
- Promira Serial Platform + eSPI Analysis Application
- 34-Pin Grabber Cable
- 34-Pin: 10-Pin Header Cable
- 34-Pin: 34-Pin Header Cable
- USB Cable