Total Phase SPI Development Kit
Low Cost Bundle
Get Introduced to SPI with this Kit
A comprehensive and cost-effective kit that bundles together a complete set of Total Phase's industry-leading SPI development tools and popular accessories.
Beginners and Advanced users
Both beginners and advanced developers will appreciate the convenience and value of the kit for developing and debugging an SPI bus on an embedded system.
With this kit, you can:
- Exercise target devices on an SPI bus as a master device.
- Simulate an SPI master device.
- Program and verify SPI-based Flash devices.
- Passively monitor an SPI bus in real-time with bit-level timing down to 20 ns
In the box
- 1 x Cheetah SPI Host Adapter
- 1 x Beagle I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer
- 2 x 10-Pin Split Cables
- 1 x High-Speed SPI Flash Demo Board
- 2 x 6 foot USB A->B cables
- Software (downloadable from website):
- Windows USB Drivers
- Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files
- GUI Software
- Software API
- Example Code