Total Phase I2C Development Kit
Low Cost Bundle
Get Introduced to I2C with this Kit
The I2C Development Kit is a comprehensive and cost-effective kit that bundles together a complete set of Total Phase's industry-leading I2C development tools and popular accessories.
For Beginners and Advanced Users
Both beginners and advanced developers will appreciate the convenience and value of the kit for developing and debugging an I2C bus on an embedded system.
With this kit, you can:
- Exercise target devices on an I2C bus as a master device.
- Simulate an I2C master or slave device.
- Program and verify I2C-based memory devices.
- Passively monitor an I2C bus in real-time with bit-level timing down to 20 ns.
In the box
- 1 x Aardvark I2C/SPI Host Adapter
- 1 x Beagle I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer
- 2 x 10-Pin Split Cables
- 1 x I2C/SPI Activity Board
- 2 x 6 foot USB A->B cable
- Software (downloadable from website):
- Windows USB Drivers
- Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files
- GUI Software
- Software API
- Example Code