SUPER SALE Leaptronix LA-2025
SUPER SALE Logic Analyzer and Logger
Ideally suited for users on hardware/software debugging, parametric, mixed signal testing, and complex debugging.
- External (synchronous) and internal (asynchronous) capture ꞉ Offer a more convenient environment for engineers.
- Provide three sets of searching data functions and six cursor marks. The timing of each trigger point can be shown by the cursor mark.
- Binary code and hexadecimal List mode (State) display.
- Able to save measuring data and waveform results in stand-alone mode.
- Offer I2C, SPI, UART and CAN signal decoding function on PC.
- Provide various signal trigger and capture ꞉ Total of four kinds of trigger modes including Pattern/Edge/AND/OR.
- Pre-trigger, post-trigger, 3 level trigger, and continued-trigger functions allow users to operate easily.
- Bus analysis and glitch capture functions: 2M Bytes~4M Bytes long memory depth~each CH memory depth is up to 512 Kbits~1 Mbits.
- The adjustable sample rate size can be set by users, which avoids long capturing time.
- Provide "Trigger Counter" and "Pulse Wide Trigger" function.
- High-speed Zoom In / Zoom Out techniques.
- Smart software provides text file for saving the Binary Code of waveform results.
- Compact, portable for engineers to perform debugging.
- 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display.
- USB 2.0 interface for PC link function, which can connect with PC for user to save, analyze, view and printout.
- User friendly software, no matter what program language, just key in the timing, trigger condition and logic level etc, then start the data acquisition.
- Use binary for logging the code.
|RAM Size||2M Bytes|
|Storage Depth per Channel||512K bits x 32CH|
|Maximum Input Voltage||±15V|
|Threshold Range||-4V to +4V|
|Data Skew (Channel to Channel)||4ns typical (4ns Max)|
|Trigger Condition||Pattern / Edge / AND / OR|
|Trigger Counter||1~255 times|
|Pulse Width Trigger||YES|
|Display Measure||5.6 inch Colored LCD (320 x 234)|
|Power Source||110V AC - 240V AC|
|Frequency Range||50 - 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||18W (20W Max)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 45°C|
|Dimension||31cm x 15cm x 9cm|
In the box
- 1x Main Unit
- 4x Data Pod
- 4x Lead Set
- 36x Test Probe
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x User Manual
- 1x CD-ROM
- 1x USB Cable