USB 2.0 Isolator
Galvanically isolated USB 2.0 Adaptor
Isolated USB 2.0 with build in power transfer - no external power supply needed.
- Protection of computer and attached USB devices - GREAT for LAB & Field use!
- Protection of electronic circuits when doing technical measurements (Logic analyser, scope, ports, etc)
- Protection of programmer and circuit boards when programming embedded boards
- Allow safe Serial port galvanic separation for communication
- Avoiding ground loops between devices - for instance PC->USB2ISO->USB-printer, PC->USB-SoundCard->Surround Amplifier
How does it work?
Just plug your USB device into the USB2ISOs connector and then plug the USB2ISO into a HUB or PC. The PC and your USB device now have no electrical connection but can still talk to each other. The USB2ISO module also transfers power from the PC to your USB device with no electrical connection. Your USB device is now protected and can be attached to other ground potentials without any ground loops that could destroy your computer,USB device and other attached electronic devices.
|Speed||USB 2.0 FullSpeed (12MBps)|
|Power Output||>400 mA output, 5V +/- 10%|
|Temperature range||-40 °C to 50 °C|
|Humidity||25% to 75% RH|
|MTBF||>1.2Million Hours – MIL standard|
|Physical Dimensions||50 x 25 x 12 mm (2 x 1 x ½ in)|
|Connectors||USB-A-Plug for PC, USB-A-Socket for USB cable to device|
In the box
- USB2ISO module
- User manual (UK+DK+DE)