RS232 | RS422 RS485 Converter
USB to 2 port RS232 & RS422/485 Conv.
The TRP-C08H allows you to simultaneously connect 2 RS-232 and 2 RS-422/485 serial devices to system by using a USB interface.
- Wide input range DC power supply.
- Full compliance with the USB V1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 specification.
- Expand to 2 standard RS-232 ports and 2 RS-422/485 ports.
- System gets 4 COM port when the TRP-C08H converter is connected..
- 256 bytes buffer for upstream and downstream data flow.
- Auto direction flow control on RS-485.
- Automatically switch signal RS422 and RS-485.
- Support 3000V DC isolation and surge protection on RS-422/485 data lines.
- Power/TXA/RXA/TXB/RXB mode LED indicator.
- Direct power from USB port and external power.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/CE3.0, and Linux, and Mac OS compatible.
- DIN rail or Panel mount support.
The RS232 interface support all common PC DTE connection type. For RS-422/485 data lines TRP-C08H provides auto-detecting function in data format, baud rate and data direction flow control, it may automatically configure RS-422/485 signals and baud rate without external switch setting. TRP-C08H is equipped with 3000V DC of isolation and internal surge protection to protect the host computer and converter against high voltage spikes, as well as ground potential differences. TRP-C08H features a high-speed 256KB transmission rate, and supports various O.S. The industry standard DIN rail design enables users a fast and professional installation.
|USB interface||Fully compliant with V1.0, 2.0 specification|
|Dual RS-232 Output||TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, and DCD, RI|
|Dual RS-422/485 output||Yes|
|RS-422 signal||Differential 4 full-duplex wires (TX+, RX+, TX-, RX-)|
|RS-485 signal||Differential 2 half-duplex wires. (D+, D-)|
|Data format||Asynchronous data with all common combination of bits, parity, stop|
|Parity type||None, odd, even mark, space|
|Stop bits||1, 1.5, 2|
|Data bit||5, 6, 7, 8 or 16|
|Communication speed||75~256 Kbps|
|RS-422/485 line protection||Against surge, short circuit, and voltage peak|
|Distance||Up to 4000ft (1200M)|
|Connection type||Screw terminal for maximum AWG #12~30 wires|
|Signal LED||Power on, TXA, RXB.TXB, RXB|
|Power Supply||Screw terminal, or external DC plug, or USB power|
|External DC Power consumption||12V/220mA|
|Operating environment||-10 to 50°C|
In the box
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD