Ethernet | Fiber
Ethernet to Fiber Media conv.
TRP-C41 is a device for Ethernet extension over fiber, it supports point-to-point and networked systems. The high fiber bandwidth connections solve problems with electrical noise and different ground potentials over long transmission lines. TRP-C41 supports 10/100Base-TX transmissions up to 100 meters and 100Base-FX transmissions up to 20KM . It is the perfect solution for wide distance connections with high immunity to electrical noise.
- Wide input range DC power supply.
- Plug-and-Play design for the installation within seconds.
- Compact and Rugged Metal case capable of withstanding harsh environment.
- Data rate: 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation and half-/Full-duplex mode on TX port.
- Auto MDI-X/MDI-II for 10/100Base-TX port.
- Provides media conversion from UTP to Fiber Optic media types.
- Supports link fault pass through function.
- Supports far end fault function.
- LED display to indicate the whole working status.
- 3 power input types: Direct USB power, external DC adapter and screw terminal.
- Support IEEE Standard: 802.3u 100BaseTX & 100BaseFX.
- One 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation Ethernet RJ-45 port.
- One 100Mbps fiber port with Single-mode SC connector.
- Built in 128Kb RAM for data buffer.
|Fiber Power||-15 to -8 dBm|
|LED indicator||Power and power and TX and fiber link/activity, full/half, 10/100MB|
|Distance||20 KM can be up to 60 KM(with optional module)|
|Power requirement||USB port power or DC input or screw terminal from +10 to 30V|
|Operating temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||20 to 70°C|
In the box
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD