Fiber to RS-232/422/485 Conv.
The TRP-C39S fiber converter allows RS-232/422/485 signals to be bi-directionally converted to fiber optic and extended the line signal distance up to 40KM over single mode.
By using fiber optic transmission technology TRP-C39S secures a stable and error free data transmission over the industrial environments. The high bandwidth fiber connections solve problems with electrical noise and different ground potentials over long transmission. TRP-C39S support auto configuration in data format, baud rate and RS-485 data direction flow control, it also provides with 3000V DC isolation and internal surge protection. The industry DIN rail and panel mounting design enable user a fast and professional installation.
- Wide range power input voltage.
- SC Single-mode fiber port.
- Auto direction flow control on RS-485.
- Automatically signal switch on RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485.
- Support 3000V DC isolation protection.
- Power/TX/RX mode LED indicator.
- Fiber transmission distance up to 40 KM.
- Auto baud rate switching from 300bps to 115.2Kbps.
- Support Din-Rail and panel mount.
|Power Input Voltage||DC +10V to +30V|
|Interface||RS-232/422/485 auto switching|
|RS-232||3 full-duplex (TXD, RXD, GND)|
|RS-422||Differential 4 full-duplex wires|
|RS-485||Differential 2 half-duplex wires|
|Wavelength||1310 (FPLD) nm|
|Distance||Fiber up to 40KM and RS-422/485 up to 4000ft (1200M)|
|RS-422/485 line protection||Against surge, short circuit, voltage peak|
|Connection type||Screw terminal for maximum AWG #12~30 wires|
|Power supply||Screw terminal, or external DC adapter|
|Isolation Voltage||3000V DC|
|Operating environment||-10 to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70°C|
In the box
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD