Ethernet | Serial
Ethernet to 8 ports RS-232 Converter
A fast 8-port serial to Ethernet device, designed to instantly convert data from RS-232 interfaces to a 10/100Mbps Ethernet network running at the TCP/IP protocol.
By using existing network infrastructure the device allow you to link 8 distant serial peripherals. You can reach TRP-C38 from Windows, Linux and UNIX without the need to modify existing software. The TR-C38 operates in "Direct IP Mode", "Virtual COM Mode" and "Paired Mode". It has 8 synchronous DB-9 serial ports equipped 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 connection. The Ethernet port may auto-select 10Base-T or 100Base-TX. TRP-C38 also offers a Heart Beat feature to ensure a reliable communicating connection. TRP-C38 will work at Loop back Mode, all data is sent back immediately. This feature makes the connection testing easy. And the industry standard DIN rail design enables fast and professional installation
- DIN rail or Panel mount support.
- Supports 8 RS-232 serial interface.
- Auto-detecting 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface.
- In Server mode supports individual client sessions for security.
- Virtual COM drivers for Windows NT/98/ME/2000/XP.
- Provide with +/- 15KV ESD protection on RS-232 signals.
- Supported baud rate up to 230.4 Kbps.
- Power/Link/All COM port flow mode LED indicator.
- Support intranet and internet system setting function.
- Support screw terminal and standard external DC power adaptor.
|System memory||1 MB|
|Serial Memory||16K bytes per port (output)|
|Power Input Voltage||DC +10V to +30V|
|LAN||10/100 Mbps Auto-detecting – 10/100Base T|
|Serial interface||8 ports (COMA, COMB, COMC ... COMG)|
|RS-232 signal||DTE Output|
|Real COM PORT control support||Yes|
|Data Rate||110 bps to 230.4 Kbps|
|Parity||none, even, odd, mark, space|
|Data Bits||5, 6, 7 or 8|
|Stop Bits||1, 1.5 or 2|
|Protocol||TCP, IP, ARP, DHCP, Telnet, HTTP, UDP, ICMP|
|Power supply||Screw terminal, or standard external DC adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70°C|
In the box
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD