Serial | Ethernet
Ethernet to RS-232/422/485 Converter
TRP-C36, a high speed, single-port serial device, is designed to instantly convert data from RS-232/422/485 interfaces to an Ethernet network running at the TCP/IP, UDP protocol. By using a standard COM port and existing network infrastructure the device allow you to link together a distant RS-232/422/485 serial device. You can reach TRP-C36 from Windows and Linux without the need to modify existing software.
The TRP-C37 operates in “Direct IP Mode”, “Virtual COM Mode”, and “Paired Mode”. It has one DB-9 serial port for RS232 connector and screw terminal block for RS422/485 and power . The Ethernet port support Auto-MDIX and Auto-select 10/100MB. TRP-C37 also offers a Heart Beat feature to ensure a reliable communicating connection.
- Wide input range DC power supply.
- Support 3000V DC isolation protection.
- External watchdog function prevents system or power fail.
- Auto direction flow control on RS-485.
- Surge protection on RS-422/485 data lines.
- Power/Link/TX /RX mode LED indicator.
- Support baud rate up to 230Kbps.
- Support intranet and internet system setting function.
- Fully compatible with Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol.
- Support screw terminal and standard external DC power adaptor.
- DIN rail and panel mount.
- Virtual-Com support: Windows WIN7/Vista/XP/2000.
|Power Input Voltage||DC +10V to +30V|
|Interface||Standard RJ45 LAN port|
|LAN||10/100Base-T, 10/100Mbps auto-detecting|
|RS-232||5 full-duplex (TXD, RXD, CTS, RTS, GND)|
|RS485||Differential 2 half-duplex wires (D+, D-)|
|RS422||Differential 4 full-duplex wires ( TX+ , RX+, TX- , RX-)|
|Connection type||Screw terminal, accepts AWG#12~30 wire|
|Signal LED||Power, Link, TX, RX|
|Power consumption||1.6 W|
|Isolation voltage||3000V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Storage temperature||-20 to 70°C|
In the box
- Main unit (Power supply not included)
- Software CD