- Supports all Registered, Unbuffered, ECC and non-ECC Parity memory devices.
- Reliable and low-cost, simple to operate.
- Rugged test sockets (with optional adapters).
- Efficient USB interface.
- SPD Wizard for programming, editing and saving SPD files.
- Fast - tests a 512MB DIMM in 11 seconds (Basic test).
- Operate as a standalone unit or connect to a PC to print and log test results.
- Large high contrast display.
- Free firmware upgrades available online.
- Extensive selection of optional adapters for DDR2, DDR, SODIMMs, SIMMs, chips and more. Works with all existing RAMCHECK adapters.
The RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 tester is compatible with all existing RAMCHECK adapters, including the DIMMCHECK 168 adapter for testing PC133/100/66 SDRAM. To switch from testing one memory format to another, just swap out the adapters. You can also upgrade RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 in the field, with free firmware upgrades that you can download from our website. A PC communication program is also included which allows you to print and log the test results, plus store/edit/program the module's SPD information.
RAMCHECK LX requires no setup to use. Plug in the adapter (DDR2, 168-pin SDRAM, etc.,) turn the RAMCHECK LX on, insert a memory module into the test socket and then press the start button.
Test procedures with the RAMCHECK LX DDR2/DDR1 follow the same flow as the older RAMCHECK model. Each module's size, structure, and type are automatically detected. The test flow follows our standard Basic Test, Extensive Test, and Auto-Loop process.
The RAMCHECK LX can also be purchased in the following popular combination packages: RAMCHECK LX DDR2, and the RAMCHECK LX DDR1.