- Store up to 100 floppies on one single USB memory stick!
- Save your data on a truly reliable data carrier!
- Use a high-capacity, long-term-secure data carrier!
Many machines and devices are still using floppy disk drives as the only means of data input. CNC, milling, injection mold, or embroidery machines, laser cutting devices and integrated control systems, just to mention a few, are still being fed data with floppy disks several times a day.
A 3.5 inch disk drive can be replaced 1:1 by the USB Floppy Disk Emulator.
The USB floppy drive is connected to the controller port on your machine/system or your PC. The controller connection is identical, no further changes are required.
No driver or configuration software required!
- USB socket Type A (for USB Stick)
- 4-pin floppy socket for voltage supply
- 34-pin socket board for floppy controller connection