- LemonIDE, Eclipsed based IDE included
- All-in-one visual source code editor, compiler & debugger
- SDK including API & Source codes
- Provides Easy-to-use Windows Utilities
- COM Port Redirector for Automatic Serial/LAN conversion
- PortView for monitoring I/O data and status
- TestView for evaluating communication performance & stability
Eclipse based IDE, LemonIDE Support
LemonIDE is an integrated develop environment, built on open source Eclipse framework. LemonIDE provides an easy & effective GUI (Graphical User Interface) for Application and Firmware Developments that runs on SystemBase embedded real time Linux, Lemonix.
LemonIDE encompasses GNU C/C++ Compiler, Source Code Editor and Debugger delivering a one-stop development environment solution for embedded developers with conveniences of simple click of mouse button.
SDK, API & Source Codes Support
Eddy is distinguished with other embedded device servers in that it can upload and execute customized user applications. To enable developers to program their own socket/serial communication applications with least amount of time and effort, SystemBase provides arrays of development support including, SDK (Software Development Kit), API (Application Programming Interface) and Source Codes to assist developments.
Windows Utility Support
High featured and easy-to-use utilities to monitor and test your finalized products over network and serial interface are provided at no cost. SystemBase management utilities, COM port redirector, PortView and TestView enables an accurate monitor and full administration of your inventions.