|Supported Processors: Intel® Xeon® 5500.|
The PCT station can be built into fixtures for use in manufacturing or used as stand-alone for low volume product runs.
The features and benefits of PCT Manufacturing Test Solutions include:
- Complete functional tests in 1-2 minutes
- JTAG structural tests in seconds, by running SVF files
- Very high test coverage and full diagnostics
- Only 5-10 test access points required, so test access for mobile products isn't a problem
- Can increase coverage provided by ICT, MDA or Boundary Scan
- Adds fast functional testing to ICT, MDA and Boundary Scan
- Highly automated - even video signals and LCD output can be checked without operator intervention
- Fault logging and statistical analysis utilities
- Flash device programming is also supported
- Supplied with a wide range of pre-programmed tests
- Completely open architecture - supports 3rd party instrumentation, test executives and programming languages:
Test executives: National Instruments™ TestStand™ or any Microsoft® Windows®-based test executive.
Programming languages: C, C++, Microsoft® Visual Basic®, Microsoft® Visual C++®, National Instruments™ CVI™.