- Multi function PC instrument for digital data generation, analysis and bi-directional protocol control
- 100 MHz max. frequency on all signals
- 8 MByte embedded memory
- 6 control lines for triggers and sequence generation
- 2 dedicated I/O for input / output clock signals
- 100 MByte max. data depth per run
- Automatic streaming on USB when dat depth exceeds the embedded memory
- I/O voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- ADWG (Pattern Generator), Logic Analyzer, SPI and I2C modes of operation included
- Free Windows GUI, C/C++ API and TCL/tk
With its plain 8 MByte embedded memory buffer, 100 MHz operation on all 16 digital lines, the GP-24100 is a powerful general purpose and evolutive PC-based solution that ideally complements your lab equipment for digital electronic system design, test and debug.
With its ADWG / pattern generator mode of operation, the GP-24100 allows you to generate extended depths of arbitrary digital stimuli, directly from a PC through a USB connection.
Conversely, the Analyser mode of operation transforms the GP-24100 into a simple logic analyser to collect and analyse digital data.
With the GP-24100, generating and collecting digital data to stimulate and analyse electronic systems have never been easier. Moreover, the provided 8PI Control Panel software offers free rich graphical, scripting (TCL/tk) and programming (C/C++) interfaces to automate tasks and make a bridge between your own programming environment and a real hardware prototype.
- Logic-level analysis from PC
- DAC stimulation and contro
- Post-manufacturing ASIC / SoC manual bench functional testing
- Chip / board prototype characterisation and validation
- FPGA, digital board and DAC input stimulus generation for functional testing and debugging
- IP validation on prototyping board
- Generate digital stimulus to your board prototype from your VHDL/Verilog simulation
- Custom digital interface access
- SPI, I2C, and 3 wires serial interface access (now included at no cost)