EM100-PRO provides high speed links from host to target via USB 2.0 interface allowing code download and debug to begin just few seconds after compile is complete. The whole process can be automated and executed with a single command. EM100-PRO completely eliminates the delays in Erasing and
programming memories or loading code to target memory. Time saved means better quality firmware and projects finished on-time.
- Emulate all the market Serial Flash in one click
- Support upto 256Mb SPI flash emulation
- Support Dual IO & Quard IO
- Support Dual flashes emulation
- Update code in less than 3 seconds
- High speed SD card for standalone SPI trace data collection.(optional)
- Unlimited SPI signals trace
- SPI Hyper terminal to display debug messages from your application firmware to your host PC
- SPI Hyper terminal bidirectional communication to control your application firmware from your Host PC
- Graphic User interface, Command Line or DLL to develop your own interface (on demand).
- USB powered
- Palm size
- Support Windows 2003 and above & Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS