- Capable to use circuit graphic and digital hardware descriptive syntax (VHDL/AHDL) to develop circuits.
- CPLD/FPGA provides free setting of pins, thus no hardware connection is required in case of test experience.
- Every I/O pin of CPLD/FPGA has logic status monitor in, in order to facilitate speed understanding of each pin status.
- Clear indication of pin location of each pin makes it easy to visual and measure.
- Burn in CPLD/FPGA program into the EPROM for stand-alone operations.
Some functionals uncluded:
- Basic Logic
- Combined Logic
- Flip-flop device
- Shift register
- A/D - D/A converter
- 8x8 dual color spot array display LED control test
- Digital clock
- CPU design
- Digital circuit design
- And much more...
Find the specifications document above for more information.