- Don’t require TTL and CMOS devices to do experimental circuits. Saving materials and time.
- Help users learn about practical experiments and basic logic programs quickly without soldering IC components.
- Offer smart INPUT and OUTPUT circuit linkage function.
- Offer practical input control settings. Reveal each gate, IC gate and output linkage results on output circuit.
- Offer the pin of measurement point for convenience to measure various test point virtually.
- Fit for standard digital logic experiment programs.
- System built-in various experimental units of basic logic gate, assembled logic and digital logic.
The LP-2600 simplifies the process of welding ICs. As long as you load the entire circuit program into the Smart Logic Design Experimental Kit through USB or printer port, the LP-2600 will simulate the circuit.
- Basic Logic gates experiment
- Assembled logic gates experiment
- Adder experiment
- Subtracter experiment
- Assembled logic application
- Digital logic application
- Sequential logic experiment
- Sequential logic application
- D/A converter experiment
- A/D converter experiment
- 555 multi-vibrates circuit experiment
- PULL UP circuit experiment