By using the latest 64-bit architecture and 16 GB of onboard memory, we’re able to push programming beyond the 4 GB data density limit in support of Flash Memory, plus add support for Microcontrollers and more!
- Supports the latest device architecture (OneNAND™, eMMC™, iNAND™, moviNAND™, MLC, SLC, MCU, and more)
- Supports device densities up to an 8 Eb theoretical limit
- Supports devices with voltage down to 0.7 (Vdd)
- 20ns verify with Vector Engine Co-Processor technology
- Connect multiple units to expand the concurrent programming session
- Ideal for design engineering to high-volume production
- Robust design for reliable performance
- Programs with one, two, three or four socket cards
- Offers a single socket card purchase for first article qualification
- Compatible with Flashstream socket cards
Universal Device Support
The model 2800 supports Microcontrollers, NAND Flash, NOR Flash, Serial Flash, Managed NAND Flash, E/EPROM, Flash EPROM and other technologies with densities up to an 8 Eb theoretical limit.
Powered By Our Vector Engine Co-Processor
The Vector Engine Co-Processor technology hardware-accelerates waveforms during the programming cycle. Faster speeds are achieved through synchronous operations, eliminating dead time so that the device under test no longer waits for the programmer.
The result is programming near the theoretical limits of the silicon design — the faster the device, the faster the device is programmed.
Cost-Effective and Efficient Socket Card Solution
The socket cards with a receptacle socket option offer the most cost-effective and efficient programming solution in the industry. Individual socket cards can be fully utilized and replaced without dramatically affecting programming capacity.
The socket card design increases your manufacturing up-time, produces higher first-pass yield, and saves replacement costs by as much as 75 percent.