The Universal Programmers available on the market are not optimised for the Serial
Flash offering low performances for high price.
Our DediProg team has then developed for you, a complete portfolio of solutions to
cover all your needs and for your entire satisfaction
- Update Serial Flash soldered on board with application powered or not
- Control Application, controller reset and MOSFET isolation status
- USB Interface
- Start button feature
- Signal conflict protections
- Multi-Programmers Capability
- Support both 32 bit or 64 bit OS
- Support Windows 2003 and above
The SF100 programmers are used to read, program or update the Serial Flash
soldered on board or inserted in the socket of the Dediprog Backup Boot Flash
tool by using the computer software through USB communication.