- Dedicated and optimized for the market EEPROM
- Update EEPROM soldered on board with application powered or not
- Update EEPROM in socket
- Control Application using IO (Reset controller)
- Full Speed USB Interface
- Stand Alone Mode
- Embedded Protections (Inrush current, ESD, current limitation, over voltage..)
- High Performances
- Start Button Featur
- Multi-Programmers Capability
The EE100 supports I2C EEPROM, SPI EEPROM and Microwire EEPROM with different voltages and frequencies.
The EE100 can support Stand Alone mode to program volume EEPROM without computer.
EE100 is designed with ISP header, through an appropriate connector, users can connect the programmer and drive the SPI, I2C or Microwire EEPROM signals, supply the memory and control the application.