- Bluetooth V1.2 Class 1 compliance (2.5mW/4dBm).
- Bluetooth interface compatible with PDA and PC-Base system.
- Transmission range standard 100m.
- Using the outdoor direction antenna can up to 1Km.
- Fully PLC support such as Mitsubishi Q,FX and FATEK serial.
- Bi-directionally RS-485 signals communication.
- Support all common baud rate from 1.2K to 256Kbps.
- Comfortable TRP-BT configuration software (Windows version).
- RS-232/422 and RS485 signal auto switching.
- Master/Slave connection mode selectable.
- LED indicators for Power/Link(Active)/TX/RX.
- Surge protection on RS-422/RS485.
- RS232/422/485 +/- 15KV ESD protection.
- Wide input range power supply.
- DIN rail and panel mount support.
The TRP-C51 also supports all common data format and baud rate which can be configured by the bundled TRP-BT utility from Windows system. TRP-C51 can operate in "Direct link mode" and "Paired mode" when in paired mode, the user just need to power two devices, and they will automatically connect without software and hardware changes on your systems that will replace your serial wire with a completed transparent wireless connection. It can be used for wide range of applications for wireless operation and monitoring process.