Pocket PG is powerful of generating several kinds of digital waveforms; it is a programmable data generator that runs in high speed, multi channels and functions.
- Pocket size, No external power adapter required
- USB interface, Plug & Play
- 100MHz high-speed system clock (adjustable)
- Up to 16-output channels (voltage adjustable)
- Output-channel can be set as Hi-Impedance in real time
- 2 external events and 1 keyboard event control output procedure
- PG-function LOOP, JUMP, WAIT command support
- Acute-LA captured file can reform by PkPG2000
- PkPG2000 is independent with tested unit to PC
- Supports Win98/ME/2000/XP
Pocket PG allows you to easily edit waveforms and output those waveforms into a test board, which should save your efforts by not to make a real circuit board. You may use the Acute PG to generate any waveform no matter it is circuit simulation, integrated circuits (IC) testing, read only memory (ROM) simulation, protocol simulation, programming etc. Common protocol and digital pattern have been built as utilities that can be easily used.
Pocket PG also provides many kinds of waveform editing: including direct waveform drawing, Text File convert (into waveform), Altera waveform convert, Acute LA waveform transformation.
For detailed specifications, please find the PDF above.