Capture the streaming real-time data flowing in your embedded design easily with the BusBee Serial Bus Monitor. The BusBee will collect the raw data from Serial, I2C, I2S, Async, USB Full and Low Speed, SMBus, 1-Wire or CAN busses and store the data to disk in real-time.
- Captures continuous real-time bus data
- Stores data to disk as the data arrives
- Runs indefinitely (until your disk fills)
- Captures entire test sequences
- Monitors embedded system data flows during normal operation
- Processes or stores Megabytes, Gigabytes or Tera bytes of data
- Special Viewer to view and search through the captured data files quickly
Monitored data is written in comma delimited text format and can be imported directly into Excel, Word or other processing programs. Below is a sample of a few 1-Wire transfers showing the timestamps (in seconds) of each of the transfers followed by the packet data in Hex.