The USBee Protolyzer combines state-of-the-art electronic prototyping development components with a complete range of digital and analog test equipment in a single PC-based and USB connected device.
With a single USB connection to your laptop or PC, the USBee Protolyzer gives you the power to design, prototype, test, and validate your mixed signal electronic designs with seamless ease.
Built around the popular, award-winning USBee AX mixed signal Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator, and Protocol Analyzers, the USBee Protolyzer takes full advantage of the powerful debug capabilities of the USBee Suite software to solve your problems fast!
Test equipment features
- Embedded USBee AX-Pro 1Ax8D Logic Analyzer/ Oscilloscope/ Signal Generator with standard oscilloscope probe (24Msps, 200+M samples)
- 8 Logic Probe indicators for current signal state and activity (2V to 5V logic levels)
- 4 channel voltmeter (0-5V)
- 4 channel edge detector (2V to 5V logic levels)
- USBee Suite control buttons (Capture, Pan and zoom) plus customizable macro key
- Full integration with the USBee Suite Logic Analyzer/ Oscilloscope/ Protocol Analyzer PC software.
- Dynamically Configurable Debug Center with Op Amps, Logic gates, Tri color LEDs, Buffers, Filters, ADCs, DACs, Counters, etc.
- Solderless Breadboard
- USB or external power supply with regulated 5V, 3.3V and variable reference voltage
- SPDT switches
- Push buttons
- Sine/Triangle/Square wave generator (0-3.3V, 0Hz to 6MHz)
- UART to PC interface (Virtual COM port)
- Variable resistors (10K and 20K)
- DIP switches